The ACSI EDGE Offers a Progressive, Client Customer Service
Experience for Clients Who Wish to Receive Prompt and
Responsive Replies to Their Inquiries and Requests.
Exceptional client customer service is the basis of ACSI’s strong client relationships, high client satisfaction scores, cooperative and collaborative interactions, and superior work product and results. Some distinguishing characteristics of ACSI’s hallmark client customer service include:
- Client-Centric Approach - To focus on our clients first, ACSI assigns dedicated representatives who enable our clients to stay in constant contact with us.
- Project Manager and Alternate Project Manager - A dedicated Project Manager experienced in the debt collection requirements directly applicable to a client’s unique portfolio is assigned to each client contract. The Project Manager maintains frequent communications with the client and has ultimate responsibility for the successful partnership between ACSI and our client. An Alternate Project Manager, who is as equally capable and experienced as the Project Manager, is also assigned to each client contract as backup to the Project Manager in the event of his/her absence.
- Client Service Representative (CSR) - A dedicated ACSI CSR is assigned to each ACSI client. CSR’s interact with clients on a daily basis and juggle a myriad of responsibilities, including onboarding and implementation, responding to client inquiries; investigating account discrepancies and anomalies; coordinating IT, connectivity, and client online access requirements; and submitting reports as prescribed by each client.
- Operations Department Manager - A designated Recovery Manager experienced in the clients specific debt types is assigned to each client contract to manage collection activities and monitor performance and quality control; enforce client contract performance and regulatory standards, develop job descriptions, and establish work standards; and conduct workflow planning and operational analyses to enhance collection performance.
- Executive Sponsor - An Executive Sponsor provides the corporate backing for each ACSI client contract, including the authority to approve financial and staffing resources commitments, ensuring access to all available resources company-wide, and support for add-on and surge work needs.
- Corporate Commitment - Resources from our Corporate Compliance, IT, Finance, and Human Resources departments support ACSI’s client contracts. These resources provide additional expertise in their respective knowledge areas to meet general and client-specific contract requirements, including technical and security requirements, trust accounting and remittance transactions, and ongoing recruiting to meet client capacity needs.
- Multiple Communications Channels - ACSI has instituted several communications channels through which our clients can make inquiries or special requests and stay abreast of their portfolio status, including a toll-free client number, Client Center, direct telephone and email contact with the ACSI CSR assigned to their contract, regular project meetings and conference calls, reports, and on-site visits at the client’s or ACSI’s facilities.
- Client Access and Collaboration - Sharing information is critical to developing and maintaining successful relationships between business partners. As mentioned above, our Client Center allows our clients highly secure access to obtain reports, transfer files, or exchange other key information. We also supply our clients with walk-through instructions for using the Client Center and provide hands-on training to clients as requested.