Since 1988, ACSI Has Served Regional and National Clients as Debt Collection Specialists Focused on Four Primary Market Verticals: Higher Education, Healthcare, Government, and the Private Sector.
At ACSI, we stake our reputation on our people because ACSI is all about people: our own and our clients’. The other characteristics that define our company and our relationships with our clients — philosophy, principles, attitude, approach, performance, culture, and commitment — flow from our focus on people. Our profile and leadership reflect this.
- ACSI concentrates its efforts on individual client needs and requirements, not a one-size-fits-all service or approach. ACSI also has a track record of adapting to changing client and consumer customer service needs, including structural responses to new regulatory requirements and economic shifts.
- ACSI values professional affiliations and memberships and regularly contributes and participates in both regional and national conferences and trade shows as well as online webinars and discussion fo-rums. We also place great emphasis and credibility on obtaining certifications, not only those issued by accredited professional associations but also those requiring independent audit and verification.
- ACSI believes in creating jobs and building a standing as an employer of choice in local communities at a time when many companies are offshoring jobs. We are expanding our presence in Nashville and opening a presence on the West Coast. As a national agency, this will expand our ability to service additional clients and our capacity to accommodate an increase in portfolio placements.
- ACSI’s organizational structure reflects our clients’ needs and matches the relevant experience and skills of our personnel to the responsibilities required to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients. We are also diligent in connecting the right team abilities and proficiencies to specific client portfolio needs and their consumer demographics.
- ACSI’s facilities are designed to promote team collaboration and cooperation, produce efficiencies and effectiveness, and generate higher productivity and performance results. Our facilities are also located near large labor pools of qualified U.S. workers, are ergonomically practical, and allow us to maintain flexible and overlapping schedules to cover the various U.S. time zones.
- ACSI’s commitment to our clients is centered on the tenets of dedication, accountability, and reliability in generous-enough quantities that justify the confidence our clients have in us to provide a con-sistently high level of service and nourish a positive feedback loop on both sides of the relationship.
- ACSI’s culture reflects our company’s values; encourages best-in-class performance; and rewards loyalty, resourcefulness, and innovation. We seriously guard our culture because we differentiate ourselves from our peers through it. More important, our culture bonds all ACSI stakeholders to unify our drive to deliver that extra edge to our clients.
- ACSI’s executives and managers have all spent time working in front-line collection positions. This hands-on experience enables them to guide ACSI personnel from a position of knowledge and under-standing, influence by example, motivate through leadership, and reward performance via compensation.